Lots of free handy resources to transform your marketing efforts. With templates, an eBook, worksheets, tools, quick guides and links to other external resources
An inbound approach to student recruitment will:
✅ Save you money compared to traditional 'outbound' methods
✅ Focus your efforts on converting the right students
✅ Build trust with prospects by establishing you as a 'thought leader'
✅ Convert more enquiries into enrolments with effective lead nurturing
This toolkit is specifically designed to help you implement the
inbound marketing methodology for your organisation.
This toolkit includes:
Audit & Strategy Tools
- What is inbound marketing?
- What is the marketing flywheel?
- The ingredients to an effective social media strategy
- Schools need to be in the cloud: marketing and admissions working remotely
- How your school can benefit from 2020 marketing trends
- Buyer persona development for education and non-profits
- What is HubSpot?
Attract: tools to get your audience's attention
- Free tool: Social media content planner
- Worksheet: Buyer's Journey - inbound marketing content planner
- Worksheet: Education Buyer's Journey - inbound marketing content planner
- Ebook: The Beginner's Guide to Generating Inbound Leads in Education
Engage: tools to improve communication
- Popular automation/workflows - education
- Automate your open events to convert more students
- Conversion Paths
Delight: advice on keeping your customers happy
- The importance of reviews: Delighting your customers
- FAQs: Using a Knowledge Base to increase conversions